Maria Burke Nutritional Therapist Dip ION BANT CNHC
Maria is a highly experienced nutritional therapist and Scio practitioner. She received her training at the renowned Institute of Optimum Nutrition, and introduced the SCIO shortly after that. She has been practicing both these disciplines in clinic for over 13 years.
Maria’s approach in her consultation comes from a functional medicine perspective, a method of considering all her clients symptoms and contributing factors, taking into account all the possible systems imbalances within the body, and dealing with the underlying cause itself. She uses the SCIO Biofeedback to assess these imbalances.
She has worked with people of all ages and backgrounds to assist them in meeting their health goals.
Maria expands her knowledge by attending up to date seminars in the latest nutrition developments.
She also deals with people with empathy and understanding in a non-judgemental manner.
What to expect from a consultation?
- Detailed analysis of your dietary and nutritional intakes.
- Detailed health and family case history
- A strategy for health-linking the symptoms to nutritional imbalances and providing support and encouragement to change diet and lifestyle.
- Action plan-personalised advice for diet and lifestyle changes
- Supplement programme-Details of recommended nutritional supplements
- The recommendation of non-invasive clinical tests if required.
- SCIO assessment